Kmesh, The Fabric co-created company, supports the transition from centralized data lakes to distributed data ponds and provides software that distributes your data, across onprem, clouds, countries, and edges, as a single global namespace.
5 mistakes to avoid:
1. Developing a fragmented cloud management strategy
2. Not using common data management tools across multiple clouds
3. Failing to analyze and understand application performance requirements
4. Deploying inadequate security
5. Falling victim to vendor lock-in
Read the whole article here